Crystal Dynamics and Square Enix have just announce that all the 15 reimagined box arts designed for the 25th anniversary of the Tomb Raider series are now available to pre-order. The set can be pre-ordered as a charity bundle of physical prints between now and March 7.
The bundle can only be purchased through the Square Enix Stores (United States / United Kingdom / Europe / France / Germany) for an affordable price of less than 50$. The prints are 11×17 inches each on uncoated stock paper and they were all designed by famous and talented artists (see below) for the 25th anniversary of Tomb Raider.
As Crystal Dynamics states, all proceeds from the sale will help fund the newly created Girls Make Games Scholarship Fund, which will help fund need-based scholarships to Girls Make Games programs, including summer camps, workshops and more.
Estimated release date: April 2022.
Participating artists include:
- Tomb Raider: Brenoch Adams
- Tomb Raider II: Babs Tarr
- Tomb Raider III: Paul Kwon
- Tomb Raider IV: The Last Revelation: Andy Park
- Tomb Raider: Chronicles: Megan Lara
- Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness: Stephanie Rew
- Tomb Raider: Legend: Nagu
- Tomb Raider: Anniversary: Brenoch Adams
- Tomb Raider: Underworld: Laura H. Rubin
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light: Monster Draw
- Tomb Raider (2013): Yoshitaka Amano
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris: Adam Hughes
- Rise of the Tomb Raider: Akihiko Yoshida
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Ross Tran/Ross Draws
- Tomb Raider: Reloaded: Melanie Hermann