With the brand-new Tomb Raider Barbie released by Mattel, fans can get their hands on another fancy collectible before the Tomb Raider movie hits cinemas on March, 16.
The Barbie doll is based on Alicia Vikander’s upcoming portrayal of the iconic action hero Lara Croft and comes with various accessories, including a map, ice-axe, journal, doll stand and a Certificate of Authenticity.
The presale begins today on Barbie.com. Collectors will be able to purchase the doll for $29.99. The official release and shipping date of the Tomb Raider Barbie doll is March, 9.
Have a look at the official promotional photos below (click to enlarge)!
Tomb Raider Barbie doll product features:
- Doll Designer: Bill Greening
- Label: Black
- Body Type: Articulated
- Facial sculpt: Lara Croft
- Fashion: Top, pants, boots
- Fashion Sewn On: No
- Accessories: Climbing ax, journal
- Doll Stand: Yes
- Package Dimensions (H/D/W): 13“ x 3“x7“
- TOMB RAIDER © 2018 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc. TOMB RAIDER and LARA CROFT are trademarks of Square Enix Ltd. All Rights Reserved.